Thursday, October 16, 2014

50x50 Fleece Heat Throw in my opinion


A several days before. I search for information on the 50x50 Fleece Heat Throw, so i would like to describe here.



50x50 Fleece Heat Throw





50" x 50" Fleece Heated Electric Throw Assorted Colors Patterns Exclusive Technology Thermofine Warming System Senses Adjusts To Deliver Consistent Warmth Soft Fleece Fabric 100 Polyester Machine Washable 180 GSM Per Side LED Prime Style Control 3 Warming Settings 6' Power Cord 5 Year Limited Warranty.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Customer Reviews Purchased this product

The ideal size for the job. And ' keep me very toasty in an office that is freezing. by Julie Seifert

I ordered this to use while watching the big screen in the basement. It 's still upstairs. I have light brown works best for me anyway. by Grandma Reader




0 comments:

Post a Comment