Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BeautyRest - King - Plush Luxury Heated Blanket - Vanilla in my opinion


The few days ago. I search for information on the BeautyRest - King - Plush Luxury Heated Blanket - Vanilla, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



BeautyRest - King - Plush Luxury Heated





Beautyrest Plush Luxury Heated Blanket. King Size 100 X 90 inch. 20 Heat Setting / Two Controllers. 10 Hour Auto Shut Off. 5 Year Warranty. 100 Polyester.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Customer Reviews Purchased this product

The deck seems to " pull down " during sleep. Many times I had to pull the blanket up to cover the shoulders. by Michael

I am very satisfied with this product I am pleased that gives me the chance to have a hand up and the other outside and the soft material is so comforting against you during the night. by Mary ellen chellino

This rug is just as described. I like that it is light but gives a lot of heat even at lower settings. by Caroline Davis

This beaut is light and heats more evenly than our old blanket. I highly recommend it but make sure you order the right color. by FBsport




0 comments:

Post a Comment