Thursday, October 16, 2014

Review Biddeford 5302-9051128-100 60 by 80-Inch Sherpa Quilted Skirt Heated Mattress Pad Queen White


The several days before. I search for information on the Biddeford 5302-9051128-100 60 by 80-Inch Sherpa Quilted Skirt Heated Mattress, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Biddeford 5302-9051128-100 60 by 80-Inch





This Heated Sherpa Mattress Pad is Luxuriously Soft with a Cozy Top. Comes in Twin Full Queen and King sizes in the decorative color Natural. Has a generously filled Quilted top with an expandable skirt that fits up to a 22 inch Mattress. Comes with Graduated Warmth zones and ultra thin wire for comfort. Also has digital control(s) with Ten heat settings and a 10 hour auto shut-off .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Comments from other users

This is the best I would give a thousand stars if could..Doubters .. Doubt no more.. I will order another one for our other home . by Deb Dugan

works great. heats quickly. The Dual Zone is awesome for me and the wife. We have a thick mattress pads and covers well. by richard jones

We bought this about a month ago when the nights started getting colder. My husband and I love it. We use it almost every night. by Jackie

I bought this for my friend .. and here are your pros and cons list PRO is heated - which is part of the point of. At the top you sweat out but as 2 .. by thejadesilly




0 comments:

Post a Comment