Monday, October 13, 2014

Review Conair Moist King-Size Heating Pad with Automatic Off, Large and easy to use


The several days before. I search for information on the Conair Moist King-Size Heating Pad with Automatic Off, so i have to tell.



Conair Moist King-Size Heating Pad with





Includes 3 heat settings and absorbent sponge for moist heat. Automatic off. Machine washable cloth cover.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Relief Nice large heating with easy to use controls. Once you memorize the layout of the controls you can easily adjust the temperature without looking. by Dave

This has replaced my old heating pad for 17 years. It works just like the old one but newer by pi 16

I have two of these pads. What I bought in 2008 came apart after about five and a half years. Has served me very well so far. by Demerzel




0 comments:

Post a Comment