Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review Earthlite Basics Fleece Massage Table Warmer, warm your body and heart


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the Earthlite Basics Fleece Massage Table Warmer, so i would like to describe here.



Earthlite Basics Fleece Massage Table





Earthlite offers it's Standard Table Warmer called "Basics"- A table warmer and fleece pad in-one. Amazon.com Want to provide the most luxurious massage experience available to your clients Turn to this Earthlite Basics fleece massage table warmer which fits any full-size (30 by 72 inches) Earthlite massage table. Earthlite Basics massage accessories include the type of quality .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I was going to use it for massage but sometimes you are with it on a cold a / c night. my second . by cantubury

I ordered these two years ago- it is still working very good reliable. Very satisfied . by Susan

The heat is great people too hot at times and I have to turn it on low. by Amanda Chock

I love that I bought for my massage table is so soft I also from under the sheet but I still feel different by tucta




0 comments:

Post a Comment