Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review Serta Ultra, The foot warmer is great as it keeps my feet top and bottom warm...


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Serta Ultra Plush Triple Rib Electric Heated Foot Warmer Beige, so i have to tell.



Serta Ultra Plush Triple Rib Electric





Serta Ultra Plush Triple Rib Electric Heated Foot Warmer-Due to the popularity of the Serta Electric Warming Blankets and Mattress pads our customers have asked us to design and build the perfect Foot Warmer. Meet our Serta Ultra Plush Triple Rib Electric Foot Warmer a warmer that refreshes both you and your environment at an economical price. For anyone that suffers from cold .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Customer Reviews Purchased this product

The hottest of the foot is like a pocket for you to put your feet inside. As other reviewers have said only one side (in feet) is heated. by ShihTzus

I have diabetes and my feet always feel cold. This proved to be the best treatment portable more comforting for my condition. It 's very comfortable. by kevin bacon

I like this. I have circulation problems and do it on my couch every night. I also take it with me on the road. by A. Gandhi

Very soft comfortable warmth for those with cold feet and plush fabric feels good. This is nice and flat under the covers instead of scrunching as my old method of using a ... by Kindle Customer




0 comments:

Post a Comment