Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review Sunbeam Channeled Microplush Heated Electric Blanket Queen Garnet Red


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the Sunbeam Channeled Microplush Heated Electric Blanket Queen Garnet Red, so i have to tell.



Sunbeam Channeled Microplush Heated Electric





Indulge in the rich softness of the Queen Size Sunbeam Channeled Microplush Heated Blanket in Garnet Red. The beautiful ultra-soft microplush fabric is smooth to the touch. Stylish channel pattern and hemmed edges finish off the blanket with sophistication. Wrap yourself in luxurious warmth throughout the night. With personalized heat settings prepare for a restful night of soothing .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Comments from other users

The blanket is very soft and the resistance works so well I had to turn down. I had a little ' trouble finding the one hand to turn off once I had to pull the plug. by Virginia Corwin

This blanket is wonderful. I actually bought this for a friend and she loves it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes electric blankets by D. Haynes




0 comments:

Post a Comment