Friday, October 17, 2014

Review Sunbeam Velvet Plush Heated King Blanket with 20 Heat Settings, Best Electric Blanket


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Sunbeam Velvet Plush Heated King Blanket with 20 Heat Settings Dual Digital, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Sunbeam Velvet Plush Heated King Blanket





Customers have chosen Sunbeam as America's 1 Heated Electric Blanket Indulge in the rich softness of the King Size Sunbeam Premium Soft Velvet Plush Heated Blanket. With Preheat and 20 personalized heat settings prepare for a restful night of soothing comfort and elegance. The thermofine warming system of the blanket monitors temperature and auto-adjusts to keep the level of .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Very happy with this blanket is very comfortable. I would like to buy more for my children . by Ruben Denham

I live in the panhandle of Idaho and my friend is from the East Coast. It ' came out in mid-October and loved the warmth of the prodcut . by RWingo

Best electric blanket I have ever invested in I'm old and I've had my share. This is a very good buy quality. (Hey. Winter is around the corner) by Tony Silver

good indoor. One problem is that slides easily over bed sheets. The light controller is the weakest I've ever seen . by James T. Giffin




0 comments:

Post a Comment