Friday, October 17, 2014

Sunbeam 2013-912 XpressHeat, I have had chronic back pain for years. Once ... in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the Sunbeam 2013-912 XpressHeat Heating Pad Extra Large (12quot x 24quot), so i have to tell.



Sunbeam 2013-912 XpressHeat Heating Pad





Heat Therapy Increases Blood Flow Heat therapy increases blood flow to the sore areas of your body causing muscles to relax and healing to happen faster. 6 Heat Settings Customize your comfort with your choice of 6 heat settings and you can select to let the pad to run continuously or use the timer to tailor your heat setting for up to 2 hours. The unique meter shows you the .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I have had chronic back pain for years. Once the heating pad I had used many times to retire I got this. Wow world of difference. And ' soft to the touch. by Alexandra Gibson

I've tried a lot of heating pads and usually the heater inside the plastic cover flannel flumsy become lumpy and it's a hassle to flatten. by ddict

This heating pad was purchased for my wife to relieve back pain and take occasional sleep during the nights cool more comfortable. He completed two uses very well. by Jim Earl

very soft and long enough to wrap around the ankle (which is what I needed ) I highly recommend this by Mike




0 comments:

Post a Comment