Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sunbeam Heated Electric Blanket Quilted Fleece Royal Dreams, Keeping my wife happy in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the Sunbeam Heated Electric Blanket Quilted Fleece Royal Dreams King Dusty, so i have to tell.



Sunbeam Heated Electric Blanket Quilted





Cooler weather calls for a little extra warmth so surround yourself in comfort with the Sunbeam 9824-030-590 King Size Dusty Blue Royal Dreams Quilted Fleece Electric Blanket. The quilted fleece fabric of this blanket provides classic comfort with the added benefit of multiple heat settings to personalize your comfort level. Sunbeam Royal Dreams electric blankets come in Twin .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






The opinions of the customers who bought this item

This blanket stays put and does not scoot out of bed. It is very soft. The controls are a little ' hard to turn but I would definitely buy another just like it. by Ruth

The complete Blanket Sunbeam Royal Dreams Quilted Fleece Heated Electric is working very. It has an easy-to- operate control system and fits perfectly into a double bed. by Kathleen J. Ryan

In winter a warm bed is one of the luxuries of life. This was also a plus when you are in trouble from one of the many winter illnesses . by Dennis Dillon

Products Sunbeam I took in the past I had problems so I was looking for an electric blanket for my wife as she was always cool and nice and comfortable and easy to use ... by James Brundrett




0 comments:

Post a Comment