Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad Full MSU1GFS-N000-11A00 in my opinion


The several days before. I search for information on the Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad Full MSU1GFS-N000-11A00, so i would like to describe here.



Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad Full MSU1GFS-N000-11A00





Rest comfortably with gentle continuous heat and a comfy climate zone for individualized comfort. The Sunbeam Heated Matrress Pad delivers soothing all-over warmth throughout the night without the need for layers of blankets and other bedding. Pad is designed with corner straps for greater mattress height versatility.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products






Comments from other users

Product Sunbeam high quality. I expect to get many years of service from it. I like the pad because the heat comes from below rather than a heated blanket . by Paul Socci

I suffer from muscle pain. This mattress helps to soothe sore muscles and joint pain. by AS from PA

I love it it works great and keeps my bed nice and comfy. Dual controls are a nice feature and had deep pockets for a good fit on my pillow top king . by April

I like this. large format. heats quickly. I definitely would not recommend leaving this all night it can get very hot. by Jacob Hernandez




0 comments:

Post a Comment